Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jutland Day!

May 29 is Memorial Day.Duh.BUT,May 29 is also Jutland Day!Wait, what!? Jutland Day? What's Jutland Day? Only the 94th anniversary of the Battle of Jutland! The largest battleship fight in history! DUH! You don't know about Jutland Day(or at least I think you don't)? But I'm getting ahead of myself. I should post something about Jutland on Jutland Day, not the eve of the eve of the eve of the eve of Jutland Day! Double Duh! I should be talking about stuff that happened today, not on May 31,1916! I went to my first violin lessons today! It was fun,except for the fact that all I did was hold the violin.(sigh.) Oh yes, and we went to the library! I got lots of books from the Time-Life series The Seafarers. They are about naval history. Duh.(Why do I say Duh so much?) Well, that's about it. Bye for now,Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment